The party will take place in Club Mirage (street: Plac Defilad 1)
- Meeting at Castle Square. Sigismund’s Column
- St. John’s Archicatherdral (interior), Jesuit Church (exterior)
- Old Town Market. The beginnings of Warsaw, legends of the city.
- Church of the Holy Spirit, St. Hyacinth’s Church (New Town)
- (optional) Raczynski Palace
- New Town Market
- (optional) Church of St. Francis
- Return via Franciszkanska and Bonifraterska St. to the Krasinski Square. Supreme Court.
- Miodowa St.
- Departure to the Kozminski Academy from the “Stare Miasto” tram stop.
- Meeting at the UN Roundabout. Visit at the Ghetto wall fragment.
- Sienna, Żelazna and Grzybowska St. Keret’s House.
- Further down the Grzybowska and Chłodna St., to the ‘Solidarity” Ave.
- Nowolipie, Karmelicka, Pawia, Anielewicza and Miła St.
- On the way: the last bastion of the Ghetto Uprising resistance, Ludiwik Zamenhof’s place of memory, POLIN Museum, Monument to the Ghetto Heroes
- Departure to Kozminski Academy from the “Muranowska” station
dresscode: smart casual
The party will take place in Opera Club (street: Plac Teatralny 1).
Gala Ball: 20:00
The Gala Ball during the III International Conference on Comparative Law will take place in CBR Building at 66 Krakowskie Przedmieście Street on 20:00 PM. The venue is situated in the heart of the Old Town, making it possible for the participants to adore the marvellous winter lights and decorations installed on the streets, as well as feel the atmosphere of the one of the most tourist-beloved spots on the city map. Fee for participating is 35€, details of the payment will be announced per e-mail if you register for it. Gala Ball is a perfect occassion to meet other participants and create long lasting memories. We will be delighted with your presence.